Pregnancy is a special time. But wouldn't it be nice if there is something to make childbirth a little easier? Expecting Mum is a caffeine-free herbal loose leaf pregnancy tea infusion containing:
- Raspberry leaf (Rubus Idaeus) - known to tone the uterus, it can ease morning sickness and assist childbirth.
- Nettle (Urtica Dioica) - known as a digestive aid and hair replenisher, it may also ease leg cramps and backache.
- Rose buds (Rosa) - a vitamin C-rich relaxant
- Rosehips (Rosa Canina) - known as a rich source of vitamin C, this herb may help you to keep the sniffles at bay.
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinalis) - a superb remedy for nausea used for centuries in Chinese medicine. It may help constipation during pregnancy.
- Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) a popular herbal drink known to relieve bad breath motion sickness and tummy upset
Mums and Dads, please note:
Seek medical advice if you have concerns about taking a raspberry leaf infusion or are unsure whether any of the herbs will react with your physical condition or medication.
Directions: Add 1 tsp per cup of water at 100°C. Steep for 2 mins.
Ingredients: Organic Peppermint, Organic Ginger, Nettle, Raspberry Leaves, Rosehip, Rose
Caffeine Level: None
Net Wt: 30gm | Approx 10 serves. Store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Packed in Australia from imported ingredients.